A downloadable game for Windows, Linux, and Android
Shift'em Mania is an amazing and fun turn-based tactical ball game.
Your objective is to get your color balls to the bottom of a maze. Well, it's not quite as simple as it looks like. The level is filled with ramps, walls, black holes and your opponent doesn't give an easy time.
Block your opponent by pushing your color balls into strategic positions to stop him from doing the same to you. Use walls to your advantage and collect bonus score.
Think carefully before each move in order to make the best possible decision.
Accumulate Megapower bonus and destroy the obstacles.
Play against the computer opponent or another person. If you are self confident try to beat the computer at the Extreme level of difficulty as there will be no space for a mistake.
Every time you play Shift'em Mania it will provide you exciting, challenging and unique gaming experience due to procedurally generated levels which will never repeat.
- Unlimited addictive gameplay due to procedurally generated random levels;
- Two game modes: Quick Game and Tournament;
- Choose the number of balls: 15 or 30;
- In tournament mode choose the gaming session length: 1 Round, 2 Rounds or 3 Rounds;
- Each round implements its own unique features;
- A large number of obstacles and power-ups;
- 4 levels of AI difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard and Extreme;
- Play against other person on the same device;
- Beautiful high resolution graphics and amazing particle effects;
- Amazing background music;
- Hi-score and statistics;
- Simple and easy-to-use controls;
- Recommended for all ages!
Game official website: existical.com
Facebook page: facebook.com/ExisticalGames/
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.