A downloadable game for Windows, Linux, and Android
Shift'em Mania is an amazing and fun tactical puzzle game with unique procedural generated levels where you play against AI or another Human via local multiplayer mode.
Your objective is to get your color balls to the bottom of a maze. Well, it's not quite as simple as it looks like. The level is filled with ramps, walls, portals and your opponent doesn't give an easy time.
Think thoroughly before making each move in order to achieve the highest possible score. Block your opponent by pushing your color balls into strategic positions to stop him from doing the same to you. Use walls to your advantage and collect bonus score. Accumulate Megapower bonus and destroy the obstacles.
If you are self confident try to beat the computer at the Extreme level of difficulty as there will be no space for a mistake.
- Unlimited gameplay due to procedurally generated random levels;
- Two game modes: Quick Game and Tournament;
- Choose the number of balls: 15 or 30;
- In tournament mode choose the gaming session length: 1 Round, 2 Rounds or 3 Rounds;
- Each round implements its own unique features;
- A large number of obstacles and power-ups;
- 4 levels of AI difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard and Extreme;
- Play against other person on the same device;
- Beautiful high resolution graphics and amazing particle effects;
- Amazing background music;
- Hi-score and statistics;
- Simple and easy-to-use controls;
- Recommended for all ages!
Last updated version - 9th December 2017 (ver. 1.0.28 Android and ver. 1.0.10 all other platforms).
Game official website: existical.com
Facebook page: facebook.com/ExisticalGames/
To install Shift'em Mania on
Debian/Ubuntu Linux please run following command from the Terminal:
sudo dpkg -i shift-em-mania.deb
The default installation directory is /opt/shift-em-mania
To remove please run following:
sudo apt-get remove shift-em-mania
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.